Acceptable Use Policy
www.beanstalkbags.co.uk and www.beanstalkbags.com (our sites) are website sites operated by Beanstalk Bags (we or us).
This Website Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our sites. This Website Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our sites.
- Your use of our sites
Your use of our sites means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms in this Website Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Website Terms and Conditions.
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility to ensure that that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the materials published on it.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel).
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
- Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Content Standards
These content standards apply to all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- if they state facts, be accurate;
- if they state opinions, be genuinely held; and
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any intellectual property right of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Website Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our sites. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our sites and taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Changes to this Website Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Website Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Website Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law